PICTURE : David Letterman Marries Regina Lasko


David Letterman, just said "I Do" to his longtime girlfriend, Regina Lasko.


Letterman, 61, announced the happy news at the taping of tonight’s “Late Show.” The couple, who tied the knot Thursday evening, began dating 10 years ago when Regina worked for him on his show. They have a 5-year-old son, Harry, who was present at the ceremony.


According to transcript released, from tonight’s Late Show, Letterman said: "On Thursday, at 3 p.m., March 19, 2009, at the Teton County Courthouse in Choteau, Montana, I was married to Regina Lasko.”


"Regina and I began dating in February of 1986, and I said, 'Well, things are going pretty good, let's just see what happens in about ten years...'"


"…I had avoided getting married pretty good for, like, 23 years, and I -- honestly, whether this happened or not -- I secretly felt that men who were married admired me…like I was the last of the real gunslingers, you know what I'm saying?'" he joked.


Letterman was previously married for seven years to his college sweetheart Michelle Cook. They divorced in 1977.


Source : http://celebglitz.com/36530/Celebrity-Gossip/david-letterman-marries-regina-lasko.aspx


PHOTO! Here is a reported picture of Regina Lasko, David Letterman’s wife. Regina Lasko and David Letterman have married, confirms Letterman during Monday’s show taped earlier today.

Lasko and Letterman have dated for two decades and have one son. The two got married last Thursday but tonight on the Late Show Letterman reportedly made the revelation on national tv.



“I had avoided getting married pretty good for, like, 23 years. I secretly felt that men who were married admired me - like I was the last of the real gunslingers.”

Letterman says he headed to court to get married and then the three (Letterman, Lasko and son Harry) got stuck in the mud!

“So now we think, ‘Well, somebody’ll come. No, nobody comes along. Nobody comes along - it’s Thursday afternoon, who’s coming along, Zorro?

“So I get out of the truck and I walk two miles back to the house into a 50-mile-an-hour wind. It’s not Beverly Hills, it’s Montana, for God’s sakes. And the whole way, I’m thinking, ‘See, smart ass, see, see, you try to get married, this is what happens. See, well, you’ve got nobody to blame but yourself…

“So then we get in the car and Harry says, ‘Are we still going into town?’ and I said, ‘Yes, we are,’ and he gets very upset because mom had told him if I wasn’t back in an hour, the deal was off.”

Source & Picture : http://news.lalate.com/2009/03/23/regina-lasko-photos/


Talk show host David Letterman finally married his longtime girlfriend Regina Lasko! Read more on David Letterman’s and Regina Lasko’s wedding and see photos of the couple below.

David Letterman, 61, told his audience Monday that he married his longtime girlfriend Regina Lasko, 48, on March 19 in Choteau, Montana. The couple’s son named Harry, 5, was also at the ceremony.

Letterman stated how he didn’t think he would ever marry. “I had avoided getting married pretty good for, like, 23 years,” he said during the Late Show taping, “and I … secretly felt that men who were married admired me, like I was the last of the real gunslingers.”

After Dave finally made the decision to go through with the marriage, fate didn’t seem to be on his side. On the way to the courthouse, their truck got stuck in the mud.

“So now we think: Well, somebody’ll come,” he said. “No, nobody … comes along. Nobody comes along. It’s Thursday afternoon, who’s coming along, Zorro? No, nobody – so I get out of the truck and I walk two miles back to the house into a 50 mile per hour. It’s not Beverly Hills, it’s Montana, for God’s sakes. And the whole way, I’m thinking: See, smart ass, see, see, you try to get married, this is what happens.”

When he arrived back with the other car to pick up Lasko and Harry, his son asked if they were still going into the town. “And I said, ‘Yes, we are,’ ” recounted Letterman, “and he gets very upset because mom had told him if I wasn’t back in an hour, the deal was off.”

For picture goes to source link.
Source : http://stupidcelebrities.net/2009/03/23/david-letterman-marries-regina-lasko-pictures/

0 comments: